Lunch possible if booked in advance:
- Antwerp meatballs (also veggie) with mashed potatoes: €34, cruise included
Groups of 15 or more can also be served a Captain’s sandwich buffet or a multi-course lunch. Our typical Antwerp/Flemish Table will set your taste buds tingling…
‘Captain’s sandwich buffet’ (€20/pp)
- Buffet of different types of bread with different types of cold meat cuts
- Cheese platter with Brie, Camembert and other cheeses
- Selection of jams
- Buffet of mini-buns, cakes, etc.
- Live cooking: fried eggs and omelets (+€5/pp)
- Live cooking: fresh pancakes (€5/pp)
“Typical Antwerp/Flemish Table”
Our “typical Antwerp/Flemish Table” allows you to build your own dinner: main course only, or starter + main course, or main course + dessert, or starter + main course + dessert.
You can choose from the following dishes:
- Plate with a selection of typical Antwerp cold meat cuts (€15/pp) such as Antwerp Veal Roll, Antwerp “Frut” (sour head cheese), mini White Pudding, and, of course, the unequalled Filet d’Anvers.
- Two shrimp croquettes with garnish (€16/pp)
- Smoked salmon on toast (€16/pp)
- Asperges à la Flamande (Flemish style Asparagus) (€17/pp)
- Meatloaf with cherries and baby new potatoes (13€/pp)
- Vol-au-vent with French fries: €17/pp
- Antwerp carbonade flamande made with De Koninck beer & French fries (€17/pp)
- “Den Dam” meatballs with mashed potatoes (€15/pp)
- Pork tenderloin with season vegetables and croquettes (€20/pp)
- Vegetarian Wok (€18/pp)
- Asperges à la Flamande (Flemish style Asparagus) (€27/pp)
- Sole Meunière (Pan fried sole) (daily price, approx. €35 to €40/pp)
- Dessert plate (€10/pp) including an “Antwerps Handje” (Antwerp’s famous biscuit), Homemade chocolate mousse, Mini Boule d’Anvers, Elixir d’Anvers
- Apple pie with cinnamon and ice cream (€9/pp)
- Crème Brûlée (€8/pp)
Please limit your choice to 2 starters and 3 main courses. You can inform us of your choice up to 4 days before your culinary cruise.
For DRINKS, there are 2 options:
- Either all drinks are charged per consumption at brasserie prices, or
- Unlimited drinks (cava upon arrival, lager beers, house wines, waters and soft drinks, coffee/tea) for €14.5/pp
As an additional option, we can reserve the upper lounge for exclusive use by you and your guests.
For an extra €250 you can have a private lounge with your own bar and private terrace. In addition, you and your guests will be served by one or more private waiters.
Contact us “here” if you want to book our sandwich lunch or our “typical Antwerp/Flemish Table”.